What forms of ID do you accept?

These are generally standard across financial services firms. If asked, you will need to provide a valid, up-to-date copy of one of the documents below.


Full or provisional photocard driving licence

National ID card 

Birth certificate (under 18s only)

For customers resident in the UK on a visa, work permit or as armed personnel, we can also accept the following:

Passport with visa

Passport with UK resident permit (leave to remain/leave to work) 

Driving/fuel permit (USAFE-UNITED KINGDOM) 


For more information on acceptable identification click here.


Extended feedback